BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Current Board of Trustees :
Kent Barker, Simon Brown, Athena Cripps, Tom Dawlings (Vice Chair), Martin Dickson (Chair), Julie Lewis,
Sally Ann Marks, Chris Parkinson, Richard Stubbings and Paul Tolhurst.
If you feel that you have a particular skill or interest that you can bring to the Trust
please contact any Trustee or the Trust Manager.
- Trustees are pleased to announce the co-option of Chris Parkinson and Paul Tolhurst as Trustees.
- The current board of Trustees is : Kent Barker, Simon Brown, Athena Cripps, Tom Dawlings (Vice Chair), Martin Dickson (Chair), Julie Lewis, Sally Ann Marks, Chris Parkinson, Richard Stubbings and Paul Tolhurst.
- Karen Saunders, the Village Hall Caretaker, has moved on to pastures new. Trustees thank her for her work and dedication to the Hall over the past few years, and wish her well for the future.
- Chris Heath is currently undertaking the role of caretaker on a temporary basis whilst the Trust carries out a review of the Hall’s staffing needs.
- A beautiful painting of landmark Benenden buildings has been presented to the Village Hall by the Arts Society High Weald in celebration of its 25th anniversary as a society meeting in the hall every month. The painting, which was specially commissioned from artist Zillah Richards, has been hung in the small hall.
- The last of three benches funded by Tesco has been installed next to Benenden Playground.
- The Trust’s tree surgeon has completed the scheduled tree maintenance work for this year, and additionally carried out some work to the large beech tree in the garden of St George’s Hall.
- The Trust welcomes feedback and ideas from members, either to individual trustees or to Caroline Levett, BVT Manager, at email@example.com. The next annual general meeting of the Trust will take place on Monday 31st July 2023.